Sunday, May 4, 2008

STAMP OUT HUNGER!!!



Hi Guys...

I just want to pass on something I strongly believe in.. and participate in, and encourage all of you to do the same. Especially these days when there are SO many families struggling to put food on the table. I know first hand.. and I also know that there are some of you that have been there too, I know that without kind people donating food that there wouldn't be food on the table. So I think the little bit that we give does help. So I encourage you to help. :)

Saturday MAY 10th. The usps will be collecting non-perishable food. All you need to do is put the food in a bag and place it by your mailbox, and your postal carrier will pick it up, and it will be delivered to your local food bank.

This is the nations largest food drive. Be a part of it!! :)

Thank you....God Bless!!...........Linda

1 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

My church, St. John the Baptist, manages the food bank here in our part of Warrick county and so members of the church and post office deliver the food stuffs to the church...Last year I was privileged help sort the foods as they came in. I is a most worthwhile cause!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Cathy