Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring has Sprung!!!

Spring is FINALLY here! YAY!!!!!!! I feel refreshed, renewed!!!! I have gone for a walk almost every day for a week now, and I love it!!! I bring my Ipod and just worship God and walk. There's a beautiful stream near my house that I've gotten to enjoy, and have taken pictures of it. it's amazingly beautiful!!! There's this spot that I found last fall that I forgot aboout. It's in a the back of this small old cemetary near my house. You walk through it.. which I've always enjoyed reading what is written about someones life. I read one today.. It had this amazing Bible verse that really touched me today. I don't remember now what it was. Anyways... this spot is in the back away from everything.. over looks the water. It's very peaceful, and quiet. It's a spot I've found to pray, worship the Lord, and reflect. It's awesome!! I feel SO connected to God at this spot. I've been there 4 times this week. I then head back home and feel totally refreshed!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John and I have a friend who gave us their trampoline last week and we set it up the other day. I've been on it every day since. Just for the fun and the work out of it. I'm not one to do daring tricks. Afraid I'll go flying off! Don't feel like breaking my neck. John has also gotten on it to play around! Imagine a 45 year old jumping on that thing!! :) One thing he does and I laughed SO hard and it was so fun, and VERY funny. I will sit on it, he will get on and start jumping, and he has me bouncing ALL over the place!!!! I swear the WHOLE neighborhood could hear my laughter!!! At one point.. the first day he did this.. I screamed! " I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!" LOL!!!! What fun!!!! He told me yesterday that he had a lot of fun with me on that thing!!! :) I have to admit it was fun playing with my hubby!!! You only live one life. You only have one chance at it! I might as well enjoy the life I have.. here and now!!!!! Here are the pics of the stream near my house-- or brook really... views walking by.. and some views from my spot I found, and us on the trampoline playing around like a couple of kids!!!












1 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

What wonderful pictures. So glad you have an alternate "holy space." It looks to tranquil. And what Fun! You kid you!!! Continue to pray and delight in your new "toy." Cathy